1. No sound mind will approve the government’s decision to lower their subsidy in the ‘minyak conspiracy’ .
2. But there are parties that will ‘yahoo’ in ‘tears of joy’ when they heard the news. Some will call them irresponsible parties. Economic experts will name them as opportunist.
3. The increase is 20 sen per litre. Enuff said.
4. The opportunist. If the ayam’s price will hike from RM 5 to RM 6 per kilo… No one will be bothered to bash the culprit. Blame it on the government. Not the ayam opportunist.
5. If the beras’s price will hike from 25 ringgit to 28 ringgit per ten kilo, I think no one will make a fuss about it. Yeah, it is solely the price hike to be blame with.
6. The only comment in facebook that will have the most ‘like’ hit, is (assumption) the receipt from a mamak’s restaurant whom will raise the price of teh tarik from 2 ringgit per cawan, to 2.50 for the same taste and amount of teh used. Again blaming it on ‘fuel hike’ .
7. Above are the few examples of price hike that we should really be wary of. The unknown harga naik thingy.
The 20 sen per litre thing is visible and culculatable. The latter is somewhat unknown grey area(s).
7A. “Culculatable” example (to make this entry seems like a reputable one). A lorry which sends 3000 kilos of chicken will have to bear an extra 50 ringgit per trip. He fork up the price from 5 ringgit to 6 ringgit per kilo. A one ringgit rise. Simple culculation in 3000-50 is 2950 easy money. Blame on the hike. No one will ask why.
It should be 3000 divided by 50 ringgit. (please do the math).
If this happens, this is a better scam than the pyramid scheme for sure.
8. With the up and coming GST, with this move of ‘petrol naik harga’ will actually will bring to me an assumption that petrol is 0% or will be exempted from GST. If not, the government will carik pasal with the rakyat. At least for a full one week and then back to normal life.
9. Maybe one should stop posting their lushes in spending money in social media. Eat, post. New gadget, post. New car, post.
New wife, post.
Please be paranoid that the government is watching us through Facebook, Instagram and the currently trending Google Streetview.
10. Now, what we can (actually) do? All that I can think of is making sarcastic remarks and post certain funny pictures of our Ajib Gor in social media. That’s it.
11. One will bark, but no one is hearing. Its like talking to a piece of wood, if you get what I mean.
12. Thinking of it, is that the most I can do?
But don’t be anybody’s puppet for demonstrations or somewhat.
I believe that Malaysians are far “more smarterer” than what they look like (like I have pan asian look saying this).
13. Hopefully we will live as usual after three days. That’s the Malaysian general cooling off – time limitation for anger period.
14. To my beloved government office bearer’s… Low price is good. High price is bad. As simple as that.
I know it. You know it. We know it better because we are living in it.
Make better decisions. Not a simple way out to resolute things the fast and easy way.
15. In Mahathir I still trust.